We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Xmate App may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate our Site We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
• To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To manage product reviews and ratings We may use third party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by Users.
• To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We require users to be at least 18 years of age. We do not intend for anyone under the age of 18 to use any of the features or services we offer, and we certainly do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 18 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online.
By using this app, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our app. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.